Event Policy - Specjaliści Specjalistom 2023, Cracow, Poland, June 13-14, 2023.
Submitting the form is legally considered as an agreeance of processing personal data for the purposes of registration for the event, as well as execution of all objectives regarding the said event, including but not limited to contacting the conference’s participants (pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f of the GDPR).
Registration via the form is considered accepting the conference’s Terms and Conditions:
1. The condition of the participation is the submission of the registration form available at https://en.rexan.pl/specjalisci2023 and placing a payment within 7 days of registration.
2. The order in which the correct application is submitted decides about participation. The organizer reserves the right to limit the number of in-person participants.
3. Immediately after submission, Agencja Rexan (organizer) sends confirmation of the pre-booking by email. The participant will also receive a confirmation of registration within 10 business days of receiving the payment.
4. The pre-booking confirmation email contains the payment information. If the fee is not paid within the stated 10 days, the application for participation will be cancelled.
5. In the event of resignation up to 14 days before the event, the amount paid will be refunded to the payer's account. In case of later resignation, no refund is considered. The organizers allow the participation of the substitute attendant proposed by the resigning person. Settlements are made between interested persons.
6. Each participant of the conference has the right to make a complaint to the office of the Rexan Anna Santorek Agency (in writing by registered mail), address: Majdańska 5/85, 04-088 Warsaw, up to 14 days after the conference or training. Due to the specific nature of the services, the terms and conditions of complaints will be determined in detail for a given event.
7. Information about the resignation along with the account number for the refund must be submitted by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. Returns are made within 30 days after the end of the conference.
1. The administrators of your personal data are: Agencja Rexan Anna Santorek, Ul. Majdańska 5/85, 04-088 Warsaw ("Administrator").
2. In matters related to the processing of personal data, please contact the Administrator at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Your personal data will be processed in order to issue an invoice or accept an application for participation in a conference in which you are a party, or to take action at your request, before concluding a contract (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f of the GDPR) as well as to implement the Administrator's legitimate interests, including the marketing of the Administrator's goods and services (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f of the GDPR).
4. The participant agrees to be recorded and photographed for the event documentation purpose, as well as the Administrator's marketing and promotional purposes. The participants won’t be compensated for the use of their personal image.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary to confirm the conference application.